Handmade in small batches with only the finest ingredients the South has to offer, the 3 Ingredient Satsuma Syrup combines fresh satsumas, cane sugar and a little bit of lemon juice for a versatile syrup ripe for enjoying in a multitude of ways. Possessing a rich sweet flavor, the Satsuma is an heirloom citrus variety.
Visit our recipes page for colorful recipes and ideas using the syrups as a:
· topping for pancakes, waffles or french toast
· stir-in for yogurt and oatmeal
· base for fruity vinaigrettes
· lemonade, cocktail, or mocktail ingredient
· drizzle on ice cream, cheesecakes and tarts
· addition to smoothies, milkshakes or ice cream floats
· glaze or marinade on grilled chicken or pork
· addition to barbecue sauce
Look for the Butterfly
This product is Non-GMO Project Verified.
See our full list of Non-GMO Project Verified products at www.livingnongmo.org
Interested in adding this and other products to your retail store shelves?
We are more than happy to set you up with a wholesale account!
Category: 3 Ingredient, Non-GMO Project Verified, Premium, Satsuma, Syrup