1 bag of mini marshmallows
6 cups of rice krispie cereal
1/4 cup butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract
12oz white chocolate for melting
Blackberry Patch 3 Ingredient Raspberry Syrup
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter for 1 minute.
2. Remove from microwave and pour in vanilla. Stir until the mixture is completely smooth.
3. Add 6 cups of Rice Krispies and stir until the cereal is well coated.
4. Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper and pour the cereal mixture into the pan. Place a piece of parchment paper over the top and press the crispies down into an even layer.
5. Let sit on the counter for an hour or in the fridge for 30 minutes until set.
6. Once the treats have cooled, melt the chocolate according to the instructions on the bag.
7. Dip the rice krispie treats into the chocolate.
8. Before the chocolate has cooled, drizzle 3 Ingredient Raspberry Syrup and swirl around to marble with a toothpick or skewer. To make a heart shape, just swipe once through a drop of syrup.