Blackberry Patch Preserves for Cheese
** try our new Satsuma Whiskey Sour Preserves for Cheese
Schermer Pecans (our favorite roasted pecans)
All of your favorite cheeses
Grab your favorite cheese and charcuterie and arrange on your favorite cutting board or slate. Pair with some fresh fruit and crackers and your favorite holiday decorations and you're all set to host the perfect holiday party.
• 6-7 Pound Turkey - bone in/skin on
• 6 tbsp unsalted butter - softened
• 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 tsp chopped fresh sage
• 3 cloves minced garlic
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• olive oil for drizzling
• 4 - 6 cups chicken broth for the pan
• Blackberry Patch Maple Bacon Jam
For this recipe you can prepare your turkey breast as you normally would and then use our Maple Bacon Jam as a glaze for the last step, or follow our instructions below that we adapted from this Cooking for my Soul recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. If needed or desired, remove the backbone. We removed the backbone for more even cooking. Look for a youtube video on how to safely remove the backbone. Kitchen shears or a large knife are needed for this.
3. Make the butter - in a bowl, combine 6 tablespoons softened butter, garlic, rosemary, sage, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Pat the turkey dry with paper towel. Be careful to remove all excess moisture.
5. Rub your turkey with your prepared butter - including under the skin. You will need to detach some of the skin to get the butter under the skin.
6. Transfer the turkey to a roasting pan with a rack. Drizzle with some olive oil and gently rub over the turkey. Pour 2 cups of chicken broth in the base of the pan.
7. Roast uncovered for 1 hour and 20 minutes. As it roasts, refill the pan with broth as needed.
8. At this point, brush the turkey with Maple Bacon Jam (warm to thin if needed) and continue roasting for 10 minutes. Repeat glazing and cooking until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Tent with foil if the turkey is getting too brown.
9. Let the turkey rest for about 15 minutes before carving and enjoy!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Layer 5 phyllo, brushing each with melted butter before adding the next. Brush the 5th sheet and add Bunch O'Berries Jam. Layer the remaining 5 sheets, brushing each with butter.
Brush the top layer and cut the pastry into 8 rectangles. (A pizza cutter works great for this)
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with vanilla glaze and enjoy!
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a bowl, combine goat cheese and honey, blend well. Place the naan on a baking sheet. With a spoon spread the goat cheese evenly on the naan slices. Spread Blueberry Jam on top of goat cheese. Place in oven for 15 minutes or until the naan is toasted. Remove from the oven and add prosciutto and 1 tsp of thyme to each pizza.
Add wilted arugual if desired. Slice and serve