This recipe was pulled right from the Delish Fall Baking Magazine - it has given us endless inspiration this season. We did replace their molasses with our Cane Syrup.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp granulated sugar, divided
2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
1 1/4 tsp ground ginger, divided
1 gsp freshly ground pepper, divideed
1 tsp ground cloves, divided
1 tsp ground nutmeg, divided
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 cup (2 sticks)melted unsalted butter, cooled
2 tbsp Blackberry Patch Cane Sugar
1/2 cup coffee, room temperature
1/2 cup whole milk, room temperature
1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Cane Syrup, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 17.25" x 12.25" sheet pan with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking soda, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp ginger, 3/4 tsp pepper, 3/4 tsp cloves, and 3/4 tsp nutmeg.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, butter and cane syrup. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix a few times until just incorporated. Add coffee and milk and continue to mix until no dry streaks remain; it is ok if there are small lumps.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan; smooth top with an offset spatula.
5. Bake pancake until golden brown and firm to the touch, 15 to 17 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in a large bowl of stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream and remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar on medium-high speed until medium peaks form.
7. Cut pancake into 16 pieces and dollop with whipped cream. Drizzle with cane syrup and enjoy!