This recipe was adapted from a Cooking Classy recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and granulated sugar until fluffy, about 1 minute. Mix in egg and egg white. Add vanilla and lemon juice. Set mixture aside.
3. Melt white chocolate with cream in a double boiler until melted and smooth, or melt in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring each interval until melted smooth.
4. Add melted chocolate mixtures to cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
5. Pour about 1/3 of cheesecake mixture into the oreo crust and spread evenly over the bottom. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of Blackberry Patch 3 Ingredient Raspberry Syrup all over the mixture.
6. Slowly ladle remaining cheesecake mixture over the drizzled raspberry sauce, covering all the sauce. Carefully jiggle the pan to even out the top.
7. Fill a pipette or syringe with raspberry sauce and begin to pipe small circles in a pattern around the cake. Take a toothpick and run the toothpick through the center of each circle to make a heart. Don't lift the toothpick until you finish each ring of circles.
8. Bake for 40 minutes, then turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
9. Slice and drizzle with more Blackberry Patch 3 Ingredient Raspberry Syrup...but not until after you've gotten oohs and ahhs for that heart design on top!