Our carriers are experiencing unprecedented package increases and limited employee availability due to the impacts of Covid-19. You may experience a longer than usual delay in receiving your package and we cannot provide a guaranteed delivery date. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2 cups butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup cane syrup
1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground all spice
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup raw cane sugar
1. Beat the first 9 ingredients at medium speed until creamy.
2. Add flour and beat until blended.
3. Divide into four portions and roll into a log. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
4. Whisk together egg and 1 tablespoon of water and roll in raw cane sugar.
5. Cut logs into 1/4 inch slices and bake 10-14 minutes in a 350 degree oven.