1 cup cubed butter, cut into tablespoons
1 cup (12oz) raw honey
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
3 cups (15oz) all purpose white flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3 cups (18oz) chocolate chips
1 cup (4oz) coarsely chopped pecans
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees. Line to baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whip cold butter for 1 minute until lighter in color and creamy. Add honey and whip another 1-2 minutes until lightened, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add flour, salt and baking soda and pulse until just a few streaks of flower remain. Add chocolate hcihps and nuts and pulse a few more times just until barely mixed.
4. Scoop large portions. Roll them between your hands until they start to form a ball - just barely, so that the cookie still has some rustic character. Place dough balls on prepared cookies allowing ample space around each cookie. Flatten each ball slightly with a damp hand.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 14-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown on edges and slightly crackly on top.
6. Remove from oven and let cookies rest for 2-3 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Recipe via: https://thecookstreat.com/amazing-chocolate-chip-cookies-honey-sweetened/
Blackberry Patch Blueberry Syrup
2 cups heavy cream
1/3 cup Blackberry Patch Wildflower Honey
1 cup lemon curd
1 tbsp lemon zest, for garnish
Fresh blueberries, for garnish
1. Place the cream and honey in a large bowl and beat until soft peaks form.
2. Layer whipped cream, lemon curd, and Blueberry Syrup to fill the glass. Garnish with lemons zest and fresh blueberries!
Mix Blackberry Patch Wildflower Honey and cinnamon into room temperature butter to taste. Spread on your favorite bread, toast or rolls and enjoy!
Start slow with the cinnamon, it doesn't take much to add flavor!
1 pound shrimp, head off and peeled
1 tablespoon grated ginger
4 tablespoons Blackberry Patch Wildflower Honey
4 tablespoons Sriracha
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, pressed or chopped
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and marinate shrimp for at least two hours. Grill on skewers for about 3 minutes per side until shrimp is done.
NOTE: if using wooden skewers, soak in water before use to prevent burning.