Our carriers are experiencing unprecedented package increases and limited employee availability due to the impacts of Covid-19. You may experience a longer than usual delay in receiving your package and we cannot provide a guaranteed delivery date. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1 cup cubed butter, cut into tablespoons
1 cup (12oz) raw honey
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
3 cups (15oz) all purpose white flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3 cups (18oz) chocolate chips
1 cup (4oz) coarsely chopped pecans
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees. Line to baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whip cold butter for 1 minute until lighter in color and creamy. Add honey and whip another 1-2 minutes until lightened, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add flour, salt and baking soda and pulse until just a few streaks of flower remain. Add chocolate hcihps and nuts and pulse a few more times just until barely mixed.
4. Scoop large portions. Roll them between your hands until they start to form a ball - just barely, so that the cookie still has some rustic character. Place dough balls on prepared cookies allowing ample space around each cookie. Flatten each ball slightly with a damp hand.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 14-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown on edges and slightly crackly on top.
6. Remove from oven and let cookies rest for 2-3 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Recipe via: https://thecookstreat.com/amazing-chocolate-chip-cookies-honey-sweetened/