4 large sweet potatoes
1/2 cup Blackberry Patch Pure Maple Syrup
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
2. Peel and cube the sweet potatoes
3. Mix the maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon and olive oil in a small bowl.
4. Spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and pour the maple syrup mixture over them.
5. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes until the edges are lightly brown. Remove from the oven and season with salt to taste.