1 box Puff Pastry
Blackberry Patch Pumpkin Spice Syrup
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut puff pastry into rounds using a cookie cutter or biscuit cutter.
3. Pour Pumpkin Spice Syrup in the middle of the pastry and top with a second round of pastry.
4. Place on a cookie sheet and bake until "puffed" and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
5. Mix powdered sugar and Pumpkin spice Syrup together until you have a glaze consistency - it doesn't take much syrup - add a little at a time. Drizzle over cronuts.
6. Finish with powdered sugar if desired!